Why do we want to go to the World Youth Day 2011?
– it is our deepest desire as a young Catholic
– it will enrich our Catholic faith
– we will meet a lot more youth like us who also believe in one God and have the same fire and passion in spreading the Good News
– a once-in-a-lifetime experience to meet the Pope
– it will help us to be more committed, more intense and more fired up in doing our work as Full Time Pastoral Workers
– it will be a deeper and more personal Jesus-experience that will surely change us and help us to become more faithful evangelizers and Catholics
How can you help us go there?
You may remit your donation to our special CFC FFL World Youth Day bank account:
Couples for Christ Foundation, Inc.
A/C # 1721-025855
Please let us know once the donation is made so we can keep you in our hearts and prayers (through Fax Number +63-2-7182213 or email firstname.lastname@example.org).
Thank you for your generosity and support! Your donations will surely help us in a long way. And we promise to pray for you and your families as we go and attend this once-in-a lifetime-missionary experience with the Lord.
God bless your generous hearts!